1. Log in and go to "Manage" section, then to "Manage tests". There you'll find an "Add test" button that allows you to create a new test.
2. After filling in the name of the test, you can set some other parameters, including for example the pass threshold and order of questions.
3. Then go to "Categories of questions" tab, where you can add categories that will include your questions.
4. Next tab is called "Questions and screens" and you can define the type and text of a question and answers to it.
5. When you add all your questions, go to "Assignments" tab, where you can choose people you want to do the test.
6. Lastly, when you're sure the test is ready, go back to "Properties" and "Publish" it - that will allow selected users to see it.