You think: starting a new platform in a big organization.
Associations? Neverending story that rarely ends on a deadline.
Onboarding in HCM Deck takes only two months.
Isn't that a bit too fast? We say: it's not too slow and not too fast. It's just right.
At the core of onboarding in HCM Deck lies a principle that the faster we start working with a functional platform, the better we'll understand both the product and each other.
Why do we like this approach?
- one big question mark,
- gathering problems somewhere on paper,
- only theoretical knowledge about the platform,
- really long technical stage,
- big risk of misunderstandings.
Onboarding in HCM Deck:
- from the first moment you know exactly what will happen,
- solving problems on a "live" system,
- full and practical understanding, how the system works,
- fast technical stage (imports, SSO etc.),
- clear and concrete communnication.
Every week is well-planned. Before every event we communicate accordingly and after every event you will get a complete summary.
Full start of the system and getting a real value from as fast as possible is our definition of success!