Adding accounts can be done in two ways: by an import file or straight from the platform, from Manage/Manage team/Employees.
Employees tab shows a list of users (which you can, of course, customize using views so that it'll show only needed information).
From this place you can add users by clicking on "Add an employee" or "Import employees".
Clicking on "Add an employee" button moves you to creating a new profile.
The only mandatory field is username, it has to be unique. All other data is optional, but the more information you put in, the easier it's going to be (for example, adding a supervisor will enable certain users to manage other users etc.). It's also good to input e-mail addresses for new users - it will allow them to create their passwords by recovering them.
Other information that's possible to add includes:
- basic data (that's where you set username and e-mail),
- system settings (password and activity options),
- personal data (like date of birth),
- contact details,
- data in the organization (where you set a superior),
- additional user fields (you can configure them according to your needs),
- notifications (you can notify users about any changes in their profile),
- groups (there you choose groups the user will belong to).
When you fill in the information you want, just click "Add" and the account will be created.
An import file is another way of adding new users or modifying those that already exist. It's definitely the quickest solution if you want to add many accounts at once.
To create a working file, remember to add column named "username" and to name the whole sheet "users".
When importing the data, platform will add/modify the data that's in the columns, so remember - leaving empty cells will result in deleting the data.
With the import file, you can, for example, add users to groups. All you have to do is type in the name of the group in the "groups" column and add "+" before it. If you want to add someone to a group that's under another group, just add "/" between them, for example: +Localizations/Poland/Cracow.
List of available columns is in the import file template.
When the profile is created, you gain access to other tabs:
- results, where you see every result said user has from any objects,
- certificactes that the user got from their trainings,
- requests they filed for new trainings,
- competences they have assigned,
- review - all the revievs the user takes part in are presented there,
- assignments - on this list you can see every educational object that's assigned to this person,
- tasks that this user has to complete,
- activities of this user.